Monday, November 3, 2008

Vacation's OVER

Well howdy folks! Seems I took my summer vacation mindset a bit too literally! It's been over 3 months since I was last here... sorry 'bout that!!!

I have nothing but poor excuses and lame reasons for my absence, so I won't bore you with them. Suffice it to say I sincerely apologize for getting you all so excited about the new blog, only to leave you all guessing.

How was our summer vacation? wonderful- thanks for asking! I have more pictures to share, here's one more from our fun week in the woods:


Now it's fall already, and we're busy as ever.

Chuck is busy at work, we've finished harvesting the last veggies from our garden, Keena is getting so big it's amazing. And I just accepted another position at my work, I'll be changing departments this month.

More about all that later- I mostly just wanted to apologize for the blackout, and let you know we're alive and well!!

ok- it's nearly 8:30, so I need to get this posted and online! someone out there made me promise to update my blog more frequently- so I am hereby committing to a minimum of once a week, and hopefully more often! :)

Take care, and check back soon, I'll have more pictures and stories to share!

6 comments:

  1. You're a super star (smell my fingers)

    Spirit Fingers from
    Donna and Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back from the Va-Kay! Glad to see all is well and life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... thanks ladies! I'm lovin' the LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so good to hear from you and to see the GREAT picts of home! I cannot wait to be home in just 2 days!!! Yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmm... looks like your bloggin' has been QUITE the hit senorita!
    5 comments on your FIRST blog back! =)

    i added you to my blog if that's cool... then i can see each time you update! =)

    it was super fun to see you two this week!

    ReplyDelete