Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cute as a Bug!

Chukani spend nearly every Monday Night together with Bill and Donna (and their son David) at either our house or theirs. He's a cute little guy, and we've really enjoyed seeing him change and grow over the last 10 months. Monday Nights are a fun tradition full of good food, sports and "wrasslin" on tv, and lots of laughs and conversation.

One of the highlights of our weekly get-togethers is the chance to play with baby David. Seeing his face light up with recognition just fills my heart with joy each time I see his smile!

Here's a pic of Chuck hanging out with his little buddy on a Monday Night in January:

David goes to bed pretty early these days, so we have to make sure and get our cuddle time in with him right when we arrive over at Bill and Donna's. Chuck didn't want to let go of him this night... so I grabbed my camera and captured their smiles.

Oh my gosh- he sure is as Cute as a Bug!

Here the boys are all in Bronco's colors... rooting for their team!

Looking forward to many more Monday Nights!

Hope you all have a good week- and stay tuned because I've got a bunch more posts coming up! I know- you can hardly believe it, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment