Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Blizzard '09!

It's snowing in Denver today-- In fact we are in the midst of a Spring Blizzard! The weatherman says it is supposed to continue snowing throughout the day and overnight. I took these pictures at about 10:30 am, and there's already about 6 inches on the ground. Yeah! We sure do need the moisture here, and it's nice to have an unexpected day (or two) off from work.

I went in to work this morning (Chuck drove me actually) and then I called him and asked him to go get us a dozen doughnuts (since all the drivers were just hanging around the office as we were shutting down.) His efforts were VERY appreciated!! :) Then at a little after 9am, my boss sent us all home, so I called Chuck yet again and asked him to come get me. (thanks honey!)

We are home and playing in the snow with the dog now... fun times!

Hope you all have a great day wherever you are- snow or sunshine. :)




1 comment:

  1. I've heard about the blizzard. My sister's husband got sent home from work too. Sounds like a good day for games, movies and hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete