Tuesday, March 24, 2009

There is nothing wrong with your computer

Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling the transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image; make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next few minutes, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your computer. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to the outer limits.

So... just what the heck is going on here?! Is that what you are asking yourself as you read the little intro? Well nothing really... and that's the problem. Nicole keeps saying I need to add something to the blog since I have extra time on my hands lately. But hey I don't know what to blog about I tell her! I'm not all that quick with the pithy comments or cool ideas to be able to blog about at a moments notice. But hey I do seem to have a head full of really useless random, trivial things and the intro to the old Outer Limits Sci-Fi show came to mind and viola! Here is my first random thing to add to the Chukani blog. Scary isn't it?! So if by chance I eventually do come up with something witty to add to the blog fret not I will do so but for now I will return you to your regularly scheduled blogging from my wife.

1 comment: